What is Higher Education Scholarship (SVYHES)?
A Higher Education Scholarship is a financial award or grant provided to individuals pursuing post-secondary(after 10+2) education at colleges, universities, or other institutions of higher learning. Our scholarships are typically based on a variety of criteria, including academic achievement, extracurricular activities, community involvement, specific skills or talents, or financial need.
Advantage of Hes under SVY
Cover : Collage fee Up to 5 Lakh
Directly Transfer to Collage
Digital Platform : Easy to Apply
Claim Settlement : 120 Days to 180 DaysTerms and Conditions Apply
Basic Terms and Conditions
- Family Income should be less than 5 lakh at the time of apply.
- you need to maintain 60% minimum percentage or grade point average in 10th and 12th.
- SVYHES also consider scores in competitive exams
- Minimum 2 years is required to apply HES after the card is generated.
Q. What courses are eligible for SVY Higher Education Scholarship?
Ans. Mostly all technical degrees and diploma courses cover like biotechnology, ANM, GNM, Computer Science, B-Farma etc.
*Distance education course will be approved after verification*
Q. What all students get if SVY HES approved?
Ans. The Scholarship is valued at up to 5 Lakh/full courses. Each student gets up to 60% of academic fee.
Q. When should apply for SVY HES?
Ans. After two years of enrollment, the student is eligible to apply.
Q. How can students apply for SVY HES?
Ans. Very easy, every student has their login. Log in using your credentials and upload all documents on the student program Team will verify all documents and transfer to college.
Q. What document should be submitted by student?
Ans. The following documents are uploaded along with the application form.
- Class X and XII Mark Sheets(mandatory)
- ITR and Income proff (mandatory)
- Endorsement Certificate in the prescribed format, signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University (mandatory)
- Admission Receipt
- Student’s PAN Card
- Both Guardian’s PAN Card
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Both Guardian’s Aadhaar Card
- Relevant page of the brochure/document detaining course fee/tuition fee